As a warehouse logistics specialist, you will be responsible for the organizational and logistical aspects of our printed circuit boards, including checking and monitoring incoming goods. Furthermore, the storage, the planning of the onward shipping and the delivery routes also belong to your area of responsibility. Thus, you are a professional for warehousing, picking, inventory control, shipping and all administrative tasks in the field of logistics.
The job description of a warehouse logistics specialist includes a wide range of tasks and is therefore very varied. In warehouse management and its optimization, activities in the warehouse and tasks in the office balance each other out. Training at Fineline gives you a solid start in the world of global logistics.
We support you in all areas of your training.
- You are a full member of our team right from the start and can put the theory you have learned into practice independently.
- Are you an organizational talent, good at keeping track of things and also have a good spatial imagination?
- Are you interested in logistical processes?
If you would also like to be part of a future-oriented company and have a secondary school diploma or a high school diploma, then you are welcome to apply to us.
Duration of training
- Regularly 3 years, (shortened if you have already completed your training, or if you have a high school diploma)
Vocational learning area at the vocational college
- Warehouse logistics processes
- Organization of goods handling
- Operational value processes
- Economics and business administration
- Data processing
- Foreign language: English
As we are an internationally oriented company, it is very helpful if you have at least a good basic knowledge of English. Due to our global presence, many other foreign languages can also be used in day-to-day business and, if necessary, can be deepened. You have a say in the choice of your vocational college to make it possibly more convenient for you from the distance.
- 891,00 € in the first year
- 971,00 € in the second year
- 1041,00 € in the third year